You might be curating precisely what your audience is looking for. As far as you know, you are already working on SEO. And yet, your content does not seem to be getting any visibility.
So, where are you going wrong?
Even if you have the necessary tools for any craft, you need to sharpen them frequently. More importantly, you need to upgrade them as the years pass by. This applies to SEO as well. If you are using outdated programs expecting to get results in 2020, your strategy is off.
To succeed in the realm of digital marketing, apart from your natural flair, you also need the best and the latest set of tools. And here is what you are looking for.
Writing brilliant content is one thing while optimizing it for the search engine is a whole another skill. Not every writer can include organic keywords without making the marketing scheme obvious. If you need one platform where you can get both, then it is https://essaypro.com/. They offer writing services suitable for every niche of content marketing and with unmatched quality.
- Access to professional writers with expertise on almost every field;
- Ability to choose your writer;
- Content creation on all topics with insight and excellence;
- 100% plagiarism-free articles.
2. Answer the Public
Before you start binging on SEO, first, you need to get the content right. But to achieve that, you need to know what the audience is looking for. In other words, optimization is a process that works simultaneously. You need a focused tool that connects the keywords to form the most searched questions. As the name gives it away, Answer the Public does just that.
- Autocomplete data from search engines to find phrases related to your keywords;
- Language and location-based results;
- Particularly useful to rank higher in Google Featured Snippets;
- Import keywords in bulk and get volume metrics.
3. Long Tail Pro
Other than search queries, using Long Tail Pro will help you optimize content with long-tail keywords. They are less competitive and help you save on the marketing budget. Find relevant keywords that are specific to your text to get high conversions on your online traffic.
- Keyword suggestions inbuilt with a competitiveness score;
- Import or export keywords from or to Excel from the dashboard;
- Get daily updates on rank data;
- In-depth metrics on competitors, including citation flow, site age, trust flow, and referring domains.
MarketMuse is one of the most efficient content planning tools in the market. It uses AI to retrieve data from excelling websites on a specific keyword. It then makes recommendations on how you can develop content on the same subjects, the required size, subtopics as well as relevant keywords. This tool makes the job of writers easier. Marketers can also use this to develop briefs that will work the best for their business.
- Identifies topics, and suggests target keyword length;
- Allows you to audit the existing content on similar topics and boost SEO accordingly;
- Recommends new topics by reviewing your current website;
- Evaluates your work and receive tips on how to enhance the text.
Content optimization needs to be backed by analyses on websites as well. One tool that has survived the years of SEO upgrades is SEMRush. Not only does it help you elevate your keyword strategy, but it does this by showing you what the competition is doing. Instead of gambling with Google Keyword Planner, you can enter the competitor’s URL to find keywords to outshine them. But that is not the only cool feature of SEMRush.
- Organic research allows you to see the organic keywords used by competitors;
- Advertising research is suitable for running ad campaigns and analyze that of your competition;
- Traffic analytics can be used to translate the online performance, behavior, and media consumption of customers on a website.
When it comes to robust content marketing solutions, SERPSTAT offers a plethora of tools. Its’ service includes optimization for content, ads, and analysis on the website performance. It can help you work on both the on-page and technical SEO. The dashboard is efficient and designed to navigate easily through numerous elements.
- Keyword research including grouping by tags, search suggestions, volume, content marketing for SERP;
- Positions tracking with insights into traffic distribution, market fluctuations, and local search;
- Competitor research to identify niche leaders, follow visibility and monitor trends;
- Site audit and backlink analysis.
This automatic and comprehensive website review tool that tells you your content strategy’s success by showing where you rank for the target keywords. WooRank provides insights on how to drive traffic to your website and generate leads. As for content, the software will show where you need to improve, be it in headings, or meta descriptions.
- SEO monitoring with weekly reports for landing pages traffic;
- Monitors the uptime and alerts you for any issues;
- Sales tools to create content for high-yielding sales pitches and marketing automation;
- Keyword tool to track changes in ranking and competitor analysis.
Mix and Match to Create Your Content Strategy
Every tool described above has specific purposes. At times, you might have to use two or more apps to figure out the right combination for you. The success of your content and its marketing value will rely on creativity, quality, and optimization.
Keep one thing in mind. While you are focusing on ranking high in Google, do not forget that you are writing for the audience and not the search engine.