Probably you’ve been well notified that Canon will be announcing the Canon EOS 6D Mark II by next week. To the norm of building the right hype for the new version of 6D —-earlier leaked of specifications and images have already surfaced on your feed.
If we are talking about rumors, then for sure you’ve been into canonrumors.com for it’s [CR] ratings. And as of the moment, the image above is and these specs below are freshly sourced from its reliable sources.
EOS 6D Mark II Specifications
- Number of pixels: 26.2 million pixels
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points cross type
- Continuous shooting: 6.5 fps
- Maximum ISO sensitivity: 40000 (extended ISO: 102400)
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type Bali angle angle liquid crystal, touch panel
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Built-in GPS
- Size: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight: 765 g
Notably, the site were also told that the new EOS 6D will support 4K timelapse.
See current Canon EOS 6D pricing at Amazon.com.