Here are the top 5 most powerful smartphones of 2016 that are mainly dominated by smartphone powerhouses such as Samsung, Sony, LG and Apple. The list below features some of the flagship devices from each maker, you just need to jump after the break to check and compare them out.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0); Wireless charging (Qi/PMA) ; market dependent; ANT+ support; S; Voice natural language commands and dictation; OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage); Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player; Photo/video editor; Document editor.
- Corning Gorilla Glass back panel; Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; 5.5 inches (~76.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo; Quad-core 2.3 GHz Mongoose + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Price: $754.57 at Amazon.com
Sony Xperia Z5
- 5.5-inch with 2160 x 3840 Resolution Display
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 200 GB
- Main Camera: 23 MP, 5520 х 4140 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash; Front Camera: 5MP, 1080p, HDR.
- Nano SIM; Works with GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile etc.
- Price: $619.00 at Amazon.com
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop), Dual-Core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & Quad-Core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 88, Graphics: Adreno 418 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (5312 x 2988 pixels) laser w/ Autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED Flash + Front-facing 8 Megapixel Camera, optical stabilization, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Price: $323.13 at Amazon.com
- Comes with Easy to use iOS 9 with refinements at every level from the apps you see on your Home screen down to the foundation of the system
- Keep everything you love about iPhone up to date, secure, and accessible from any device with iCloud.
- With just a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before.
- The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video.
- iPhone 6s is powered by the custom-designed 64-bit A9 chip.- delivers 70% more CPU performance
- Price: $788.99 at Amazon.com
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760MP8 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) w/ Optical Image Stabilization, Autofocus, LED flash + Front-facing 5 Megapixel Camera, dual video call, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Not compatible with VERIZON, SPRINT, NEXTEL, BOOST, VIRGIN, etc or all NON-GSM Carriers
- Price: $593.00 at Amazon.com
You can also check out Amazon’s best selling unlocked smartphones if ever your budget isn’t enough for these powerful smartphones.