“Alexa, can you please order me an Amazon Echo.” On April 9th, the device will be in stock at Amazon.com. For just under $180, you can have the Amazon Echo with all these interesting features:
- Plays all your music from Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, Nest, and ecobee smart home devices
- Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills–over 100 added since launch, including Domino’s and Uber
If you’re wondering who’s Alexa, she is the brain of Echo, who is living in the cloud so don’t be surprise if she will learn everything about you. The more you use the device, the more it adapts on your speech patterns and personal preferences.
Now if you want to learn more or check out tons of feedback reviews, you can check out the Amazon Echo here.