If you’re not been in the rumor mill for Nikon 1 V3 here’s the list of the official specs of the new compact mirrorless system:
- 18.4-megapixel CX-format CMOS sensor with no low-pass filter
- Expeed 4a processor
- 3-inch, 1.037M-dot 180-degree tiltable touchscreen LCD
- Optional 2.359M-Dot hot shoe EVF
- ISO range between 160 and 12,800
- 6fps continuous shooting for up to 50 shots with mechanical shutter
- 20fps continuous shooting with AF tracking — the world’s fastest — for up to 40 shots with electronic shutter
- 60fps continuous shooting when focus is locked
- Super-fast AF system with 171 contrast detect points and 105 phase detect points
- 120fps slow-motion 720p video capability
- Special eVR electronic stabilization in movie mode
- Virtual horizon function
- Built-in WiFi
The V3 seemed to be more aggressive and professionally looking than the previous models. There are also new lenses that would come with this model, the $1,000 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 and the $300 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM and an optional grip that you can see on the gallery above.
The Nikon 1 V3 along with all its new accessories will be available next month, with bundled V3, 10-30mm lens, EVF and grip for a starting price of $1200.
You can learn more from the Nikon Press Room.