D-Link has just announced the first ever portable 11AC router and charger at CES 2014 in Las Vegas. The world known network equipment manufacturer promise performance speed and ease of use from its D-Link DIR-510L mobile hotspot where you can conveniently connect your mobile devices, share files, stream media and connect into the internet on-the-go. And notably, it packs a high capacity rechargeable battery where you can charge you mobile devices. Check out the full details after the break.
The D-Link DIR-510L sports several advanced features for mobile users to easily connect, share and charge on-the-go, including:
- High-Capacity Battery – Built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery keeps gadgets charged and ready for use, including tablets
- Two USB Ports – Allows for simultaneous file sharing and 3G/4G/LTE modem connection; plug in a 3G/4G/LTE USB modem to share an Internet connection or use a USB flash drive to stream content to various mobile devices
- mydlink SharePort – Stream content from a connected USB drive to multiple mobile devices using the free mobile app
- Easy Setup – Automatically detects connection type – broadband router, mobile router, hotspot – for optimal speed and savings; user-friendly interface stores connection details to help keep all devices connected automatically
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) and Built-in DLNA Server – Stream multimedia smoothly and securely across devices and appliances, including smart TVs, gaming consoles and media PCs1
The Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger (DIR-510L) will be available for $99.99 later this month —-you can check out the largest e-tailer Amazon.com for the actual listings.