Finally, O2 and Vodafone finally ends EE’s reign in the 4G LTE monopoly in the UK as the two British carriers announced the availability of their 4G LTE services. Apparently, the O2 4G services are available to London, Leeds and Bradford while Vodafone LTE is limited to London only.
O2 LTE Offerings
- 1GB, 3GB and 5GB bundles, starting at £26 per month on a SIM-only deal
- Upon sign-up for 3GB and 5GB it will be upgraded to 5GB and 8GB, respectively until Oct 31st
- Unlimited calls and texts on 4G plans
Vodafone LTE Offerings
- 2GB, 4GB and 8GB 4G data bundles (with device – £34 per month for 2GB and run as high as £57 for 8GB)
- unlimited calls and texts on 4G plans
Now are you an EE subscriber? Any thought on moving to O2 or Vodafone LTE subscription?