Solid-stated drives (SSD) could be considered the most expensive internal storage devices for your computer, the prices range from $500 to $700. But interestingly, the device brings the worth of system responsiveness and overall improved performance for your machine. So basically, it’s proper that you would pick the best SSDs available in the market right now. And here’s some of the best so far.
1. Lite On Plextor SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive PX-256M2S-02 – $494.83 from normal price of $570.
2. OCZ 120 GB Vertex 3 SATA III 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive VTX3-25SAT3-120G – $259.49 from normal price of $295.
3. OCZ Technology 240 GB Vertex 3 SATA III 6.0 Gb/s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive VTX3-25SAT3-240G – $560.50 from normal price of $573 this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
4. 240GB OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 2.5-inch SATA SSD – $449.99
5. New Samsung 2.5 Inch 256gb 470 Series Sata Solid State Drive Retail Nand Flash Samsung 32 Nano – $580.99 from original list price of $987.68, that is $406.69 (41%) saving.