Previously rumored 5D Mark III highlights the 26.4 megapixels sensor and today we got another rumored specifications that Canon is said to designed in one of the 5D prototypes that exist (there’s two other more). This new 5D specifications we have are closed to previously rumored 5D features however this time the sensor is bloated to 32MP compared to 26.4MP earlier. And as mentioned, this could be two different prototypes so hit after the break we got them both, just hardly wish that Canon will move either to production.
Canon 5D Mark III Specifications (2)
- ISO 100-25600 (L1, H1, H2, H3)
- DIGIC V
- 19point AF
- CF Card
- Slightly larger LCD (new ratio)
- New autofocus while filming, performance unknown.
- All the standard video stuff.
- RAW video still unknown
Canon Mark III Specifications (1)
- 26.4 million effective pixels
- ISO expandable to 102,400
- 19 point AF system, 3 cross-type points
- DIGIC 5
- 4.9 fps continuous shooting
- 63-zone iFCL metering
- 1.04 million dot LCD
- Improved camera grip
- Improved pentaprism, approximately 100% frame coverage
- released mid-year
If this new specs are paralleled to the early rumor, we can expect this to hit the shelves by mid of this year.