So what does it have in store when we crack open its packaging? Upon unboxing, the earbuds come in a clear plastic tray where it is laid down in a very presentable fashion. Other accessories include a simple black pouch that allows you to store the $100 earbuds, your mandatory instruction brochure and two other pairs of attachable buds — a small tip and another with a dual-flange attachment, the regular one is attached by default.
The buds itself is generally black with gold highlights all over, matching the box it comes with.
• Unique cord design minimizes friction noise
• SnugFit™ design for extreme comfort, delivers superior passive noise isolation
• 8-piece fit kit with silicone tips for any ear (small, medium, large, and dual-flange)
• Inline remote and mic allows you to control compatible iPhone, iPod, and iPad models
• Compatible with other MP3 players
• Soft carry case included
• Spring loaded
• PVC suede
Noise Isolation: 16 dB
Input Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL/mW @ 1 kHz
Impedance: 16 Ohms
Cable Length: 46”/1.2 m
Input Connector: 3.5 mm, gold-plated
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
If you want to grab one, Amazon lists Altec Lansing MZX606 Muzx for $99.95.