“World’s first 3D Shooting Camcorder” as Panasonic told us, and why we should be waiting till it gets official probably on July 28th at Tokyo when everything’s seemed totally detailed in a leak, with Panasonic HDC-SDT750. Check out the SDT750 full specification and some images after the break courtesy of Clipset.net.
Here is Panasonic HDC-SDT750 leaked specifications:
- sensor 3MOS 7,590,000 pixels (2,530,000 pixels x 3).
- HYBRID O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Advanced 3MOS System
- Crystal Engine PRO
- Leica Dicomar Lens
- O.I.S. Lock
- iA (Intelligent Auto) with Face Recognition
- Manual Ring
- 5.1-Channel Surround Sound System
- 1.0-sec Quick Power-On
- Touch-Screen Operation de 3″
- Time Lapse Recording
- 50 Frames/sec High Speed Burst Shooting
- compatibilidad con tarjetas SDXC
Though we’re totally want to speculate that Panasonic will be just revealing a custom 3D lens that will be mounted on any of their camcorder, and we wish that is. If that will be, then we can wait for DSLR’s shooting this 3D-dimensional videos too. Oh, we love it.