- Apple officially announces January 27 event
- HarperCollins Negotiating With Apple Over e-Books on New Tablet Device?
- Gaming Industry Invited to Apple Media Event
- iPhone OS 4.0 detailed: multitasking & new UI but iPhone 3G/3GS only?
- The Story Behind Apple’s Newton
“Come see our latest creation”, this line on the invitation just pump up the talks of what would be highlight of that media event? Is it the iTablet or iSlate or the iPad. I think iTablet and iSlate sounds good in contrast with the iPad which sounds redundant and a bit confusing knowing iPod. I don’t know if Apple will be on iPad, since it follows Apple’s product naming “i” that is followed by “p” with iPod and iPhone. Well, it just seven days and we can expect some more leaks about the naming until Apple crack that tablet.
- Breathless Apple name rumor: It’s the iPad
- Apple Tablet Called iTablet Or iPad And Not iSlate
- Will Apple’s Tablet Actually Be Called the iPad? New Trademarks Filed This Week
Unfortunately, we get too excited but the Applet tablet –but due to technical reasons it is delayed until June as opposed to March launch. According to AppleInsider, Shaw Wu with Kaufman Bros. says that Apple still deals with “minor issues” on battery life and durability.
- Apple Tablet Technical Issues Are The Reason For June Launch
- Tablet launch to be delayed until June?
And last few things to add, it could be Microsoft Bing to act as default search engine replacing Google since they finally both realized that world is getting smaller for their products. Giving their partnership to an end to feed a healthy competition, I think.
- Microsoft’s Bing to Replace Google As Default Search Engine on iPhone?
- Apple iPhone Could Get Microsoft Bing Search Engine As Default
Conclusion, January 27th is set for everything about Apple glorious event. Come what may, as they unveiled the highest form of media tablet technology with the iTablet, iSlate or an iPad. Personally I’m not excited about it, an 11 or 10-inch is not too comfortable to carry, plus the fact that it may cause up to $1000 for me you can get an iTouch and a high-end netbook for that, or a much powerful Macbook. So I don’t know if I’ll be sad for June launch. Last, Google may be getting some bookmark if Bing will be the default browser for Apple products, but let us face it Google is equal to “Search” no more no less.