To satisfy all your cravings here and there about the Motorola Droid that has been the tech community’s buzzing for quite some time now, here is a full hands-on review done by the guys at CrunchGear. Hit on the continue link for the summary point of the review and take some time watching the video above.
According to the review here are some of the points you would like to know:
- Google Nagivation is an incredible addition to the Android family and looks great. The standalone Nav app guys need to worry.
- The hardware is quite nice. The keyboard is spacious and easy to slide open.
- There are none of the widgets that MotoBlur featured prominently including the Twitter widget that threatened to crash the phone.
- The phone is very polished but the base of installed applications seems very sparse. After working with the Hero and the Cliq, you sort of expect all sorts of silly clocks and social networking apps. This has none of that.
- It has the best start-up sound in the whole world.