Now what we want has been granted, could we have now some good bundles Nintendo? I heard that you will be bundling the MotionPlus with Wii, how true is that? Things should be really that uncertain, but you can surprise us, again.
Finally, I think this could make Wii holds its spot as the bestselling console, knowing it matches the cheapest Xbox 360. Let’s see if this will be enough to drive topping chart sales on holiday.
Here are some more key highlights of the press release.
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) Available Now
- Guitar Hero 5 (Activision) Available Now
- The Beatles: Rock Band (EA) Available Now
- Metroid™ Prime: Trilogy (Nintendo) Available Now
- Dead Space Extraction (EA) Sept. 29
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo) Oct. 4
- Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (LucasArts) Oct. 6
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (SEGA) Oct. 13
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (Konami) Nov. 3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex (Activision) Nov. 10
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) Nov. 15
- EA Sports Active More Workouts (EA) Nov. 17
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Capcom) Nov. 17
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (LucasArts) Nov. 17
- James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (Ubisoft) Nov. 24