An overview of the Zune HD specs:
- 3.6 inchish OLED full touch screen.
- NVIDIA Tegra powered.
- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 120GB versions.
- HDMI Connection to stream straight to your TV.
- HD Radio.
- Web Browser.
- WiFi compatible, with wireless marketplace.
- Released, early fall.
- International release of the Zune device itself.
- Home AV packs, Car packs, Charge packs.
Unconfirmed rumors (A Microsoft spokesperson declined to comment or confirm):
- Company insiders tipped us off with the possibility of a limited edition dock accessory in various colors.
- 3D Xbox Game Support?
- Windows Mobile 7 preview bits included? (Maybe these reports mean an early WinMo 7 beta?)
Whether this line up of specs will come to life, I believe everyone is excited for its release. Even Apple fan boy have stick their eyes for future competitions when Zune HD comes to life, as rumored to be on May 14th.
We can believe how Microsoft will be competitive this time at a possible last version of Zune. We have heard Steve Ballmer tells us how the entire platform of Zune is overhauled, with dedicated teams to handle both software and hardware.
As far its still a rumor, we can have you updated up to Zune HD get official.