The only thing that customers who don’t want to use AT&T can do if they wan’t an iPhone is to unlock the device to run on other networks. Unlocking software for the handset is already available and a company called iPhone Unlocking Ltd is now offering its own unlocking software.
Here’s what they say the benefits of using iPhoneUnlocking Software:
- Use any GSM Sim card worldwide
- No loss of features or functionality
- Enable Video Recording
- Enable GPS
- Enable Rss Feed
- Enable instant messengers
- Compatible with the latest 2.2 firmware
- Vnc Client iPhone to interact with remote computers
- Beat iPhone the music studio in your pocket
- Lifetime Updates and Support
- 100’s of Free Applications
- Enable MMS messaging
- Use Installer.app
According to the company its software can unlock both the 2G and 3G iPhone in about 10 minutes allowing it to work on any compatible network. Along with unlocking the handset, the software also adds features like MMS, video recording and instant message capability. 24-hour customer support is offered via phone, email, and chat for the software.
You can download the unlocking software iPhone Unlocking Ltd site with 16.99 euro or about $22.45.