Since this works in 3G compared to Samsung and Sprint which offered 2G signals, AT&T have a clear advantage but to see that it is “3G MicroCell service plan” count a fee for its extended signals. Its availability and how much is still missing, so you better stay tuned and connected here.
What is an AT&T 3G MicroCell™?
AT&T 3G MicroCell acts like a mini cellular tower in your home or small business environment. It connects to AT&T’s network via your existing broadband internet service (such as DSL or cable) and is designed to support up to 10 3G capable wireless phones in a home or small business setting. With AT&T 3G MicroCell, you receive improved cellular signal performance for both voice calls and cellular data applications, like picture messaging and surfing the web for up to 4 simultaneous users.
- Enhanced coverage indoors – supports both voice and data up to 5000 square feet.
- Available unlimited minute plans – Individual or Family Plan.
- 3G handset compatible – works with any AT&T 3G Phone.
- Up to 4 simultaneous voice or data users supported.
- Device is secure – cannot be accessed by unauthorized users, easy and secure online management of device settings
- Seamless call hand-over – start calls on your 3G MicroCell and continue uninterrupted even if you leave the building.
- 3G wireless phone/device
- Broadband service over DSL or cable
- Computer with internet access for online registration
- Installing your device near a window is strongly recommended to ensure access to Global Positioning System (GPS). A GPS link is needed to verify the device location during the initial startup.
- The 3G MicroCell device is portable. The device may be moved, provided the new location is within the AT&T authorized service area and properly registered online.